- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We arrived very late but we're welcomed warmly. In fact it was like we were old friends meeting after a long time. Thanks for a great first..."
"Had a wonderful long weekend at the Jolly Huntsman. The staff were most cheerful and extremely helpful. Breakfast was most welcome, beautifu..."
"Very clean comfortable room and the meals and breakfast were delicious and generous.Friendly,helpful staff...."
"Friendly welcome, attentive service and going the extra mile were my experience of the owners. Only stayed for one night, but looking forwar..."
"All staff very friendly & helpfully, room clean with comfortable beds, & equipped with iron and hairdryer...."
About the hotel
The Jolly Huntsman is a privately owned traditional village free house, offering en-suite accommodation with free wireless broadband, delicious home cooked breakfasts, lunches and evening meals and an excellent selection of well kept real ales and ciders. Seasonal open log fire and a warm and friendly welcome. Accolades include: CAMRA Good Beer Guide 2016, Chippenham Business Awards Hotel/Restaurant of the Year 2013, Highly Commended Winner of the 2009 Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) Pub of the Year and Winner of the CAMRA Branch Pub of the Year in 2010.
We are also highly rated on TripAdvisor. We are conveniently placed for business travellers, being just a few minutes away from Junction 17 of the M4 and ideally located for sightseeing in the popular and historic local villages of Castle Combe and Lacock and the excellent shopping facilities to be found in the City of Bath.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived very late but we're welcomed warmly.
In fact it was like we were old friends meeting after a long time. Thanks for a great first...
Jolly old time at the Jolly Huntsman
Had a wonderful long weekend at the Jolly Huntsman.
The staff were most cheerful and extremely helpful. Breakfast was most welcome, beautifu...