This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Scotty’s Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Sofia in a recently renovated building part of the city’s historical heritage. Within walking distance to the major business, government and shopping district. Opposite the Sofia’s Synagogue and the Old Market Hall /Halite/.
One minute walk to the major Catholic Cathedral and the most famous Mosque of Sofia and newly renovated Old Mineral Baths. Near to the biggest Orthodox Cathedral on the Balkans – St. Alexander Nevski, National Museum of History, the former King’s Palace and present National Art Gallery and many other historical landmarks. 12 km from International Sofia Airport and 2 km from the Central Railway Station. Only 15 km from Vitosha Mountain offering skiing facilities during the winter.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet