- 17 guest reviews
"Hotel is right in the middle of Coleshill village. Its almost half the cost of everywhere else in the village but without any real noticable..."
"Food was excellent and good value. The room was clean and tidy although aircom outside could be heard, but had a good nights sleep...."
"Older pub/hotel with less than pretty 1970's accommodation block at back. Welcome was very friendly and premises had a lively atmosphere. Ro..."
"Very comfortable stay.Food and drink on tap..."
"Excellent needn't say anymore..."
About the hotel
This handsome Coleshill lodge gives you the best of both worlds. On one hand it’s in the centre of a peaceful, historic market town. On the other, it provides convenient accommodation near the NEC and ICC.
So whether you’re looking to explore Shakespeare’s County or do some business, it’s an ideal place to stay. Alongside the comfy en-suite bedrooms you’ll find a Crown Carvery, which offers a choice of hearty food all day, including cooked breakfasts and traditional roasts served with freshly steamed vegetables, roast potatoes and Yorkshire puds. The area has plenty to keep you entertained, from busy Sutton Coldfield to the attractive riverside walks along the Water Orton. Try the popular Coleshill Circular Walk or venture into cosmopolitan Birmingham. Families are spoilt for choice with Drayton Manor Park and Kingsbury Water Park nearby, while golf enthusiasts will want to play a round at legendary golf course The Belfry.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
Staff not trained on new check in system.
Whilst apologetic this was unnecessary as none of the staff knew how to operate it. Great location for NEC visitors. Would use again for this reason.
Excellent budget accommodation
Hotel is right in the middle of Coleshill village.
Its almost half the cost of everywhere else in the village but without any real noticable...