This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Les Jardins de la Medina is one of the most authentic Riads of Marrakech. It's an old dazzling residence of 19th century, transformed into a charming hotel with 36 rooms and suites. Its guests are pleasantly surprised : nothing suggests that behind those high walls, in the far end of this peaceful street, behind the kasbah walls, such a vast expanse of greenery is concealed.
Hidden in this luxuriant garden planted with centuries old palm, orange, olive and jacarand tees, the Riad combines so harmoniously the beauty of a typically Moroccan architecture and the comforts of the 21st century, including restaurant gastronomique, cookery school, hammam, wellness centre, fitness area, Wi-Fi connection, boutique. . . Symbolic representation of Paradise for Muslim people, the garden represents the soul and the spirit of Les Jardins de la Medina.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Les Jardins De La Médina in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.80(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet