- 68 guest reviews
"location of hotel was brilliant, lovely and warm and loads of hot water for a hot bath in ensuite bathroom (as opposed to shower) decor in r..."
"Great hotel excellent room with a great view...."
"Although I had forgotten the number, I requested the room I had had 2 years previously and got it which was amazing! Sadly some trees that I..."
"The photo of a standard double of the hotel did not match at all to the actual room we stayed in. I was expecting a more modern interior but..."
"Ok for a single night stay, room was small and quirky but clean...."
About the hotel
The Royal Bath in Bournemouth embodies the finest traditions of first class comfort and hospitality. Nestling in secluded grounds with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind. Conveniently situated in the centre of Bournemouth town the Royal Bath is an ideal place to relax and unwind.
To the rear of the hotel lies Bournemouth Bay with its highly rated beaches offering the opportunity to walk along its lovely promenade taking in the sea air. Just moments from the seafront, this classically styled hotel has well-equipped rooms, satellite TV and tea and coffee making facilities. On site car parking is also available. Wi-Fi is complimentary in public areas and chargeable* in guest rooms. *Two free sessions of 20 minutes followed by cost of £7. 00 per 24 hours. Dining at the Royal Bath Hotel will leave you spoilt for choice. Enjoy the tranquil atmosphere and panoramic views in Oscar’s Brasserie which serves a delicious a la carte menu. Guests and locals alike can relax in the lounge bar and enjoy a drink and a light meal at lunch time. The Royal Bath is about enjoying your time with us whether that’s relaxing in our leisure club complete with indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and gym or sitting in the landscaped gardens enjoying an afternoon cream tea. Service is second to none and nothing too small or great is too much trouble for our dedicated staff to make your stay even more enjoyable
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- 01/03/2013 to 05/03/2022 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
The 'old, run down' Bath Hotel
Always wanted to stay at the Royal Bath Hotel, so when I got the chance to, I snapped it up.
What an utter disappointment ... after living in the area for 13-years, I came to know the Royal Bath as a Luxury Hotel. Well, the standards have dropped radically - and I mean, radically. The breakfast was a swimming in oil, and the coffee they served tasted cheap and watered-down. Really not worth the money at all. You'll get better quality at the same price elsewhere. Sure, the grounds are lovely, but that's about all they have going for them now ... the rest has gone to the dogs!
location of hotel was brilliant, lovely and warm and loads of hot water for a hot bath in ensuite bathroom (as opposed to shower)
decor in r...