- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Good room, good food good staff..."
"I couldn't ask for more. Just brilliant...."
"Enough space for two of us to spread out and work comfortably. Although the rooms are a bit dated they were spotless and well-kept. Single b..."
"Suite was not available although I arrived only 1 hour after booking so was given a triple room. TV in room did not have a aerial signal so..."
"A lovely room, with a wonderful sea view. Very comfortable bed. The pipes under the sink were very dusty, this was noticable when sitting in..."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Royal Victoria Hotel, situated on the seafront, provides homeliness in Hastings, This elegant accommodation provides high standards of comfort with the obvious attraction of being in the heart of 1066 country. Tastefully furnished bedrooms and suites offer the perfect place to spend a night or two (. .
. or more!), with our renowned Sea Terrace Restaurant and Piano Bar helping you relax before you retire. Conference and banqueting facilities mean there's plenty of room for productivity, and views across the English Channel and to Beachy Head complete the stunning picture! As for getting out and about, Hastings Museum & Art Gallery is just a mile away, Hastings Castle is two miles, and you can even enjoy a 'Smuggler's Adventure' in St. Clements Caves nearby!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Quick stay part work part leisure
Good room, good food good staff...
I couldn't ask for more.