This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel kyriad Nice Port Benefits of an ideal location , next to the port of Nice (300 meters), where you could easily take the boat to Corsica. Enjoy your stay in Nice on the French Riviera. After a delicious breakfast, you can easily reach the historic centre of old town, the market streets, and the popular places as the 'Cours Saleya' situated 10-15 minutes' walk from the hotel or 3 minutes with the public transport.
8 minutes' walk from the Nice Acropolis congress building, Hotel Kyriad is equipped with facilities and free Wi-Fi access, Ideal for business travelers. 110 rooms, open 24 hours, the hotel has its own Parking. To book the parking, please call us on the D. day ( From 7 to 10) before your arrival depending availability.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Kyriad Nice Port in Nice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet