- 81 guest reviews
"The staff in this hotel are simply excellent, very polite and helpful. The room was larger than I expected, although a little dated. Overall..."
"Although we only stayed one night we enjoyed every minute, friendly staff and lovely room what more could you ask for...."
"G18 room was very poor, Windows not opening the view from the top Was very depressing listening to the staff talking. Dirty stain on the ce..."
"The hotel was located in beautiful settings with a golf course. However the hotel needed some updating in the bedrooms. The room we were all..."
About the hotel
De Vere Selsdon Estate is within close proximity of East Croydon train station, where it takes just 15 minutes by train to Central London & Gatwick Airport. A complimentary shuttle service runs to and from the station Monday – Friday at selected times. The Hotel is one of Southern England’s most unique and picturesque country resorts, surrounded by 205 acres of Surrey Countryside.
The hotel has 199 comfortable, fully equipped bedrooms with a choice of Single rooms, Double/ Twin bedded rooms, Executive rooms and Family rooms which can accommodate a family of four. All rooms feature TV, safety deposit box, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, iron and ironing board and telephone in each room. Free parking and Wi-Fi are available to all guests. Nothing is too much trouble for our Chefs, whether it be a sandwich Day Deli lunch delivered to your meeting suite, a quick snack, a meal in our Tempus Restaurant or large banqueting events. We also serve Afternoon Tea. We source local produce and specialties wherever possible and deliver mouth-watering and contemporary cuisine that caters to the dietary needs of our guests. All residents are invited to use our Spa & Leisure facilities including a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam room, Squash Courts and Tennis Courts, with treatments available on request. We also offer residential rates for our 18 hole Championship Golf Course, for those of you feeling more energetic. De Vere Selsdon Estate is located just 15 minutes from the M25 and is ideally situated for Chessington World of Adventures, Hever Castle, Chartwell, Epsom Races, Thorpe Park and Heathrow & Gatwick Airport.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Stay away from this hotel, it is absolutely awful!!.
Needs a lot of work done to it
I booked a room for a company Xmas party.
What a tired room - the side of the bath had been kicked in, there was no toilet roll holder and the veneer was peeling off the cupboard. Other than that it was ok