- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Value for money. A very affordable and pleasant stay was my experience. Quiet, homely, clean, comfortable, central to Amstel. A minute walk..."
"The room was tiny but what would you expect for the budget? Bathroom was really nice. Staff were really friendly. Overall I would say it was..."
"Nice, quiet and close to Melkweg!..."
"Hotel is ideal for families with children as there is a park at the end of the street. Above an hours walk from town centre but only 15 minu..."
About the hotel
Hotel Flipper offers budget rooms in the residential Berlage Quarter near the Amstel River. The Amsterdam RAI Congress Centre is a 5-minute drive away. The hotel rooms have either shared facilities or a private bathroom.
Each room has a TV and free Wi-Fi access. A continental breakfast buffet is served in the morning in the dining room. Hotel Flippers reception is open 24/7. Guests can use the public computer, which has free internet access. The Amstelkade tram stop is a 5-minute walk away and offers direct access to Dam Square and Amsterdam Central Station in 20 minutes. The Amsterdam Amstel Station is a 5-minute walk away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 4 years old
- 28/08/2012 to 30/05/2020 - Pre-authorisation of full amount is taken at time of booking (except for pre-paid bookings). City tax is charged at 5% of reservation on departure. The LateRooms.com rate for Flipper Hotel in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money.
A very affordable and pleasant stay was my experience. Quiet, homely, clean, comfortable, central to Amstel. A minute walk...
The room in the pictures is nothing what it looks like.
The room itself was tiny and the beds where terrible. The towels provided had stains on them and the room itself was disgusting. We had to listen to builders outside our window drill brickwork from 7am-1pm during the day without warning. We had go upstairs to shower(if you could call it that) Would not recommend staying here at all.