- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Great location, friendly staff, lovely room, exceptional dining experience. Would definitely recommend a stay at this place!..."
"Was clean and tidy the shower was great room looked though it had modern character when going out straight to the town centre..."
"Very warm welcome, rooms exceptionally clean, nice food, friendly staff, comfy bed, lovely shower but no bath. Quiet even tho we were in the..."
"The wonderful smell of food greeted us. A real locals place for food and drinks with relaxed bar, lounge and outside area so book ahead. The..."
About the hotel
Tucked into the corner of Warwick’s Market Square, The Rose & Crown hums with life all day long. A favourite with the townspeople, who use it variously as a watering-hole, the place for a spot of lunch or a celebration dinner, it has also won national awards. Twice named in the Top Ten UK pubs in the last three years, it was voted Best Pub in the UK in 2004.
Our secret? We take huge pride in serving the best ingredients we can find, form ethical producers, freshly prepared by our chefs. And we do it at pub prices, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The pub is open every day from 8am for breakfast and coffee, with lunch served from noon and hot food available all day. If you’re from out of town, we also have 5 smart and reasonably-priced bedrooms. * We have 8 additional rooms now located in a separate building "on the Square" *
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Rose & Crown
Not suitable for family
We stayed here with two young children on a friday.
Our Room was directly above the entrance to the pub. It was extremely noisy until midnight so certainly not suitable to be provided as a family room. The room itself was clean and comfortable however the emergency exit light was above the bed and the led light was very bright making it difficult to sleep. Breakfast options were confusing because it wasn't really explained.