- 7 guest reviews
"I can't praise this Hotel enough! It was clean, comfy, beautiful and the brekkie was amazing!!! I will be returning with hubs for a weekend..."
"We had an absolutely wonderful stay at this hotel for valentines day - the room was so luxurious with views and a bathroom to die for! We at..."
"The rooms were all newly refurbished, the bathroom was completely new. The bath was spacious, and there was a separate shower with two showe..."
"Good hotel, staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast very good and we also had evening meals in hotel. Food excellent in all respects and..."
"We booked the Kingswell last minute. Upon arrival we were extremely please with our choice, it was decorated and furnished to a high standar..."
About the hotel
The Kingswell is ideally situated close to the picturesque village of Harwell in the Thames Valley between Oxford and Newbury. It is the perfect spot for exploring the countryside, visiting friends and family or just relaxing in one of our spacious comfortable bedrooms. The Kingswell is also perfect for business stays and is only 5minutes from Milton Business Park and Harwell Business Centre.
All rooms benefit from complementary Wi-FI. The bedrooms are luxuriously appointed with comfortable furnishings, Kingsize or Twin beds with deep pocket sprung mattresses and perhaps for that romantic getaway, we also have a Four Poster Room. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities, baths and power showers. Fine Olde Worlde beamed restaurant and Lounge areas, serving superb food with an emphasis on fresh locally sourced produce. The Head Chef or one of our friendly team are always on hand to talk you through any special dietary requirements. The Kingswell is within easy access of the A34, M4 and the M40 and served by fast trains from London Paddington; Didcot Parkway is only 3 miles away. Heathrow Airport is approximately 60 miles.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel, lovely staff!!
I can't praise this Hotel enough.
It was clean, comfy, beautiful and the brekkie was amazing!!. I will be returning with hubs for a weekend...
Perfect - apart from breakfast!
We had an absolutely wonderful stay at this hotel for valentines day - the room was so luxurious with views and a bathroom to die for.