- 7 guest reviews
"Lovely apartment and friendly staff. Apartment had a few things in need of repair (TV, dish washer, plug sockets) but as we were only stayin..."
"Very handy place to stay near to transport and shopping. Great to be able to do Your own food and just chill. I would definitely come here a..."
"Only a few minutes from the tube. Lots of eateries around and very near the Apollo and the Lyric theatre. Accommodation is clean and fairly..."
"Great value for money hotel split over two buildings within the same courtyard. Our room was spacious and well presented with more than enou..."
"I had a good stay here, would come back again...."
About the hotel
All 24 lavishly appointed apartments feature , LCD television with on demand services, DVD player, free Wi-Fi, Iron and ironing board, hairdryer. Whilst we do not have an onsite restaurant all the apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette or alternatively there are a large number of bars and restaurants within a 5 minute walk of the hotel. Hotel and location: Located within a 5 minute walk of Hammersmith tube station, the stunning number 38 apartments offer a relaxing base from which to explore the attractions of London.
The exciting theatres and shopping of the West End are within an easy 15 minute tube ride, whilst the Natural History and Science Museum in South Kensington can be reached in 10 minutes on the Piccadilly and District Line as can the exclusive shops of Knightsbridge. Closer to home the King`s Mall Shopping Centre and world famous Hammersmith Apollo, which plays host to many of today`s most popular acts are within a 5 minute walk of the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Clean got bored halfway through? Who knows!
The bathroom had not been cleaned properly: the toiletries had not been replaced, the sink was full of shaved-off hair, and no toilet roll.
The whole room floor was gritty like it had not been swept for a long time. Tea and coffee are provided, but no mugs, so, drink from the kettle I guess. The mattress was old and poor quality, and the pillow was a like a sack of padded rocks. It's a shame as some of their rooms are nice, but they really let themselves down with this one.
Night in Hammersmith to see a concert
Lovely apartment and friendly staff.
Apartment had a few things in need of repair (TV, dish washer, plug sockets) but as we were only stayin...