This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A former 17th-century coaching inn, this distinctive hotel offers a warm, friendly welcome. Fautless service and an atmosphere that is smart yet relaxed. An internal garden, billiards, massage in your room on request, wine tasting, covered car parked.
. . . everything is possible in this exceptional place, located close to the historic center of Beaune and its monuments.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel De La Poste in Beaune is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet