- 1 guest reviews
"Very nice place to stay. Very nice hotel staff. I will book again on my next visit to Lisbon...."
About the hotel
Like a Phoenix, from the historical structures of the ancient Internacional Hotel, at Lisbon`s heart, clamming for innovation, sophistication and courage the Internacional Design hotel is born. The addition of the word Design and the daring use of the colour Lilac in its façade, right on the traditional Rossio Square, denounce to the world the purposes of reinvention and exclusivity aimed by this “boutique hotel”. Result of the creativity of a multidisciplinary team, formed by architects, designers, decorators and plastic artists, it is a modern and cosmopolitan project, that calls to all senses, though the use of a different concept for each floor – Zen, Urban, Tribu and Pop.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel.
Very nice place to stay.
Very nice hotel staff. I will book again on my next visit to Lisbon....