- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Friendly staff clean and always available to assist. Excellent..."
"Last minute booking as had to stay over in Birmingham so found this hotel on late rooms which was great value for money and very good standa..."
"Hotel was one of the best I've ever stayed in. Loved the room, food and the staff were very pleasant and polite. 10/10...."
"I've liked the size and of the rooms and cleanliness of them. Good value for the money too...."
"Both myself and the other visitor are big tea drinkers and there was only two teabags in the room and we weren't hugely excited about the di..."
About the hotel
Village Hotel Solihull is only 8 miles from Birmingham International Airport and ideally located to offer you the buzz of the city to the peace and tranquillity of the countryside. Enjoy rich historical experiences by visiting Shakespeare's birthplace and Warwick and Kenilworth Castle - all just a short drive away. Solihull railway station is only 2 miles away.
Village Hotel Club offers you everything under one roof, cool room big bed, a pool you can swim in, a gym to relax in, stylish dining or traditional pub grub, a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE Wi-Fi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to a Club Room - the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Village Gym Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service kiosks. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Solihull.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Health & Fitness entrance fee is £5.00 per person per stay. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff clean and always available to assist.
Last minute booking as had to stay over in Birmingham so found this hotel on late rooms which was great value for money and very good standa...