This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We offer a great place to stay on the lake front of Lake Taupo, New Zealand. We provide modern Motor Lodge units with luxurious super-king size beds and crisp linen for a great night's sleep! We also have the fantastic Lakehouse and authentic Taupo Cottage available for the larger group. Complimentary WiFi internet and satellite Sky TV.
Enjoy lake views from the sunny decks, cook on the 6 burner BBQs or relax in our large private spa pool room. We are opposite the enchanting lake edge pathway, known as the Lions Walk, which will take you to restaurants (4 within walking distance), watersports centre and safe swimming beaches. Immediately adjoining the property is a park-like, four acre reserve. Convenience shops and the Two Mile Bay boat ramp are also nearby. We are doing our bit for the environment by encouraging our guests to recycle and using energy efficient lighting.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Jacuzzi, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet