- 1 guest reviews
"Je recommande vivement cet hotel, l'accueil y est très chaleureux, ne parlant pas un mot d'anglais, les patronnes de l'hotel toutes deux trè..."
About the hotel
3-minute walk to town. Relaxed, safe, quirky, intelligent, friendly, helpful. Free: wireless internet, laundry, off-street parking.
Plus Solstice and Jimmy Cats. We make your stay EASY :) Norman (44) and his wife Zina (25) are your hosts, we are well educated and travelled. Norman has a number of other businesses. His team of co-hosts are local female university students. We reflect the atmosphere of this lovely college town. Zina grew up and lived most of her life in Russia. She is fluent in Russian and is keen to meet people from around the world and especially enjoys families staying. You will often find her working in the garden. Hulmes Court was built in 1862 by the first surgeon and one of the founders of the Otago Medical School. The neighbouring property, Hulmes 2, is part of the bed and breakfast. We are very close to town but down a side street, opposite a large School, so it is very quiet. We have a range of rooms to suit every budget and room configuration. Ranging from NZ$75 for the economical Rose Single Room to our Premium King Ensuites at NZ$170. We also have a variety of twin rooms, and Queen or King with singles.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 20:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel et accueil excellents
Je recommande vivement cet hotel, l'accueil y est très chaleureux, ne parlant pas un mot d'anglais, les patronnes de l'hotel toutes deux trè...