- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"The staff were exceptionally helpful both on checking in and checking out. We had plenty to occupy us (it was our daughter's wedding weekend..."
"Fantastic stay at this hotel. Location superb, breakfast superb and when we mentioned it was our anniversary we received a card and bottle o..."
"Brilliant stay here for the weekend. Wonderful, friendly and efficient staff. They upgraded us to a business class room on arrival (not sure..."
"It's the 3rd time that we have stayed at the Radisson Blu Portman and each time, everything was very good. The room, the staff and the food...."
"We were very late for breakfast - so our fault Gavin was hard. Chef very good cooked us eggs even though they were due to close. Restaurant..."
About the hotel
Radisson Blu Portman Hotel delights its guests with an inviting ambiance and location in the heart of Marylebone, London. The hotel is within minutes of London’s key attractions; Oxford Street, Selfridges, Hyde Park, Madam Tussands Wax Musuem, Buckingham Palace, West End Theatres and conveniently close to Marble Arch Tube underground station (Central Line), for ease of travel.
The hotel offers 272 stylish, family friendly rooms and suites offer fast, free wifi, in house movie channels, mini bar, nespresso machines*, bathrobe*, slippers* and of course, fantastic views and ultra comfortable bedding.
Additional guest amenities include One Touch APP, express laundry, express check out, 24 hr room service, valet parking, business centre , fitness centre and outdoor tennis court for recreation.
For those seeking a taste of international cuisine and well-mixed cocktails, The Portman Corner Restaurant and Bar is the place to be, open 24hrs. Kickstart your day with the renowned Radisson Blu Super Breakfast Buffet, featuring an array of nutritionally balanced and tasty breakfast items. For those with a busy schedule, Grab n Run breakfast items are available; bite size and travel ready, ideal for those on the go. Embrace the buzz of London outdoors on our heated Terrace, the ideal location to soak up the views of Portman Square and admire the beautiful architecture that surrounds the hotel whilst enjoying a bite to eat and drink. Radisson Blu Portman offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee commitment, ensuring each and every guest has the best experience possible whilst in London.
No onsite car parking available. £42 for 24hours at NCP parking in Portman
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 7 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
A really enjoyable stay
The staff were exceptionally helpful both on checking in and checking out.
We had plenty to occupy us (it was our daughter's wedding weekend...
Fantastic stay at this hotel.
Location superb, breakfast superb and when we mentioned it was our anniversary we received a card and bottle o...