This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A world of luxury and art come together at this unique hotel, where complimentary luxuries such as entrance to the wellness centre, wireless internet through optic fibre and a stocked minibar await you. Created within the stunning shipping house, this luxury 5-star hotel is the masterpiece of the Amsterdam School - the Dutch interpretation of the international art nouveau movement. The décor of this hotel reflects nothing less than extravagance and the comfort provided truly is top-notch.
Your enjoyment and satisfaction are of utmost importance to the professional staff and the hospitality and facilities provided by Amrâth ensure that you experience nothing less. Located in the historic heart of Amsterdam, just 500 metres away from Central Station, all of the main attractions can be easily reached on foot or by public transport.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Jacuzzi, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 11 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Grand Hotel Amrâth Amsterdam in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet