- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"I booked a last minute nights stay in Fort William at this hotel and was really pleasantly surprised by it. I couldn't fault this place in a..."
"Lovely hotel and really friendly staff. Within easy walking distance of the town centre. My only issue was that I was there for 3 nights and..."
"The room and bathroom were a little tired. The efforts of the room cleaners left something to be desired e.g. dirty cups left from the previ..."
"hotel was great. room was clean and customer service was excellent...."
"Stayed here twice during our first visit to this part of the Scotland highlands, lovely hotel, beautiful views of the loch from the front of..."
About the hotel
An established hotel for many years, the Cruachan offers quality, affordable, bed and breakfast accommodation, plus bar and restaurant. The hotel caters for tourists, including groups, and business travellers. Its prime location, directly overlooking Loch Linnhe, has easy direct access off the main A82 Glasgow to Inverness route and is only 200 metres from Fort William town centre.
There is ample car parking space plus secure areas for bikers and cyclists, making it an ideal base for the world famous annual event – The Scottish 6 Day Trials. Wi-Fi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
In the summer enjoy a bar meal on the open terrace with spectacular views across Loch Linnhe to the Morvern Hills – watch the local yacht club races, look out for the local seals and otters.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
I booked a last minute nights stay in Fort William at this hotel and was really pleasantly surprised by it.
I couldn't fault this place in any way, I spent a week touring around the highlands with my son each night in a different town. this place was by far the nicest property we stayed at and it was also cheaper than most. I would consider visiting Fort William again just to stay at this hotel.
Nice hotel poor bed
Lovely hotel and really friendly staff.
Within easy walking distance of the town centre. My only issue was that I was there for 3 nights and did not get one good nights sleep because of the poor quality of the bed and what seemed to be paper thin walls