This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the heart of the Iblean Plateau, wrapped in nature and kissed by golden Sicilian sunshine, Domus Aurea, offers the long-established hospitality that has characterized this area, as seen also in the nearby “Donnafugata Castle”, historical summer residence famous for a lot of legends aroused from extravagant life of his owners, the Cabrera Counts family. At Domus Aurea traditional atmosphere of restoring family farmhouse fused with all modern comfort offers to customers a perfect stay in order to discover South-Eastern Sicily, declared by UNESCO a World Heritage for the baroque architecture of Ragusa Ibla, Modica, Scicli and Noto…and also to awake your senses with the best of our culinary tradition. Domus Aurea is also perfect for your meetings or wedding banquets.
…and so, why don’t play in a structure of our sporting center?
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Solarium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 00:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Domus Aurea Resort in Ragusa is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet