This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The luxurious Le Plaza offers private parking and spacious rooms next to the City2 Shopping Mall. The restaurant has a painted ceiling and there is a fitness room to exercise. The air-conditioned rooms are warmly decorated with soft colours and light materials.
A large breakfast buffet is served in the spacious salon with its high ceilings and glass chandeliers. You can enjoy a business lunch or candle light dinner in Brasserie Estérel. The former winter garden was turned into a bar with salon and offers a pleasant setting for a glass of champagne. Hotel Le Plaza is located a 5-minute walk from the Brussels North Station and a 10-minute walk from Grand Place. The Rogier Metro Station is 200 metres away.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Le Plaza Hotel in Brussels is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 7.58(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet