- 3 guest reviews
"The room was very basic and a little noisy due to adjoining door to next room! Door was locked but could hear other people chatting so litt..."
"We stayed at the hotel this weekend, the rooms are lovely, clean and warm staff are friendly and first class. We are at the restaurant and w..."
About the hotel
The Pinehurst Lodge Hotel sits in its own grounds only four minutes' drive from Aberdeen's International Airport. Dyce Train station is five minutes walk from the hotel there is a route on Pitmedden Road (If you need directions our staff will be happy to assist you). Dyce railway provides excellent transport links to the city of Aberdeen in particular the Union Square area which is seven minutes away.
The Hotel is situated next to Aberdeen Airport only minutes' walk away from Aberdeen's Major Oil Companies. As Scotland is the home of golf, there are many excellent courses in the Aberdeen area to try your hand at including Trump International Golf Links,Royal Aberdeen Golf Club and Newmachar Golf Club to name but a few with all the courses within a short drive of the hotel. It isn't far either to go on one of the fantastic sightseeing routes which go to Royal Deeside, Balmoral, Aviemore and Strathspey with additional tourist locations in Aberdeen City and Shire advertised at reception with leaflets available. We have train timetables available at the Hotel reception. We have free Wi-Fi available in all of our Rooms and throughout the Hotel. Free parking facilities available while staying in the Hotel. The Pinehurst lodge hotel consists of 30 spacious and modern bedrooms with 17 double en-suite bedrooms, 10 executive double en-suite bedrooms, 2 executive one bedroom apartments and a studio suite. We have a comfortable lounge with a 50" television which we show live sporting events. The lounge serves an extensive drinks menu including local lager, beer and over 20 different Scottish Malt whisky. The lounge is open all day from 11:30 - 23:30. Great location for corporate and travellers alike, all the rooms are spacious and are well equipped with digital Freeview TV, trouser press, direct dial telephone, FREE internet access, FREE parking, tea & coffee facilities, 24 Hour reception, full Scottish breakfast is included in your tariff served to your table in the restaurant. Our Restaurant is open for Lunch Monday - Saturday 11:30 - 14:30 and evening meals from 17:00 - 21:30. We are open all day Sunday! Have a look at our menu on our website www. pinehurstlodge. co. uk which is available in the lounge, restaurant and room service. The Pinehurst Lodge has been privately owned by Drew & Lorna Crawford helped by their son and daughter Ben & Aimee along with our dedicated staff since 1998
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room was very basic and a little noisy due to adjoining door to next room.
Door was locked but could hear other people chatting so little privacy.
Shower very good. Room warm and comfortable. Very good service at Breakfast and very nice food. I would stay again but maybe ask about an upgrade on room.
Excellent hotel a must try
We stayed at the hotel this weekend, the rooms are lovely, clean and warm staff are friendly and first class.
We are at the restaurant and wow is all I can say. Compliments to the chef the food was mouthwatering, the restaurant staff were lovely and welcoming which I think makes all the difference. We would highly recommend this hotel to all. And will definitely be returning.