- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Was very disappointed with the room we ended up with. It was extremely cramped and overlooked the street - which isn't what we thought we ha..."
"Lovely B and B service was exceptional. Going back in July to stay in the suite which has a secret garden and views over the Dee...."
"Wonderful 16th century house. Amazing huge modern bathroom overlooking the river. Very central, very comfortable and definitely an experienc..."
"Apartment was spacious enough great location and the breakfast was fabulous. We where welcomed which was very nice. Owner/staff very friendl..."
"Very charming guest house...."
About the hotel
Our beautifully restored sixteenth century guesthouse, sits side by side on the banks of the river Dee in the centre of the Welsh market town of Llangollen. Each of our three rooms have their own unique appeal with a luxurious 5 star gold rating with the
- Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 19:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Was very disappointed with the room we ended up with.
It was extremely cramped and overlooked the street - which isn't what we thought we had signed up for. Breakfast was good - staff were friendly, but I think because they had a "water problem" our room was downgraded from what we originally thought we had booked.
We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay at Cornerstones. Having checked your booking reference, the room you stayed in, was the same room that you booked through laterooms, we have four rooms and guests are able to select which room they would like. Our river view rooms state that they over look the river in the room description.
There was a music festival taking place in Llangollen with all the pubs putting on bands.
Cornerstones Bed and Breakfast
Lovely B and B service was exceptional.
Going back in July to stay in the suite which has a secret garden and views over the Dee.