- 47 guest reviews
"Staff really helpful, hotel requires 'updating'..."
"Good cheap hotel...."
"Cheap and cheerful, staff friendly, room a bit basic but did what I needed it to. All in all a pleasant stay...."
"Good food and good sleep will be going back...."
"It is what it is, a place to put your head down after a day's work, the staff are friendly enough, the room is clean, but the building is ol..."
About the hotel
Situated in Longton the Crown and Anchor offers a no frills budget accomodation and is an ideal place to stay for business travellers with easy access to the M6, M1, A500 and A50 but with Alton Towers, Trentham Estates, The Potteries and Fenton Manor all close by is also a good location for leisure guests. For football fans the hotel is situated just a 5 minutes drive from the Brittania stadium, home of Stoke City Football Club. All of the bedrooms in this victorian building, which still boasts many of its original features, are located on the first and second floor and all come with ensuite bathrooms, TV with freeview and tea/coffee making facilities.
Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and guests can make use of free on-site parking. The hotel offers great value food served daily in its Sizzlers Steakhouse restaurant and bar. Breakfast is served daily with both cooked and lighter option available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 10 years old
- 24/02/2016 to 26/02/2025 - Restaurant times are 6pm-8:30pm, Monday to Saturday. Breakfast is served Monday to Friday 7-9am and Saturday and Sunday 8-10am. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
49% would recommend it to a friend
The room was nice for £25, especially the TV was a quality one.
But good luck if you got noisy people in the room next to you, never experienced thinner walls anywhere. It was ridiculously loud. You could've had a conversation with the person in the next room without raising your voice, the walls are that thin. So didn't really get any sleep from a budding rapper in the next room. The rooms are ok if there's nobody in the room next to you, but I wouldn't risk it anymore.
Hotel wants a complete revamp
Very poor standard.