- 30 guest reviews
"Very nice room. Anna the proprietor could not be there but texted information on how to obtain keys from secure key safe. Only stayed one ni..."
"Little gem, very welcoming, everything you need for a few nights stay...."
"The room was lovely and clean...."
"The cleanest hotel I have ever experienced Very good value for money. Perfect room so clean it was like new. Good breakfast...."
"Lovely people, so very helpful...."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the Dengie Peninsular which is primarily a farming area, adjacent to two rivers which has the added advantage of numerous outdoor activities. Besides sailing, there are number of golf courses nearby, numerous walks, cycling opportunities, horse riding centers and places of both historic and natural interest to visit. Five double rooms are available to rent.
Three are situated on ground floor on a motel type basis and two on the first floor of the main building. All rooms are gas centrally heated and have the benefit of Sky Sports TV, BT Sport and free Wi-Fi. Room only prices from £60 with full English breakfast or continental breakfast from £7. 50 per person. Each room has an allocated parking space in a private car park. Check in times are from 2pm and check out 10am. Facilities include a bar and lounge area. Evening meals are available by prior arrangement from Monday to Friday only. The whole premises are strictly non-smoking. Keys are obtained from a key box under code when reception is not available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Very quick and efficient. Will definitely use again
Very nice room.
Anna the proprietor could not be there but texted information on how to obtain keys from secure key safe. Only stayed one ni...
Crouch Valley Lodge
Little gem, very welcoming, everything you need for a few nights stay....