- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Arriving late, from a business flight from Thailand the receptionist was polite, helpful & friendly. The hotel gave exceptional value for mo..."
"Very friendly staff. Room represented great value for money. Only 1 minor issue, the light did not work however I was too busy to bring this..."
"Great hotel friendly, helpful staff and perfect location. Can't wait to visit again...."
"The hotel was really nice and the staff very friendly l would definitely recommend it to anyone l would certainly stay there again...."
"I was only at The Lauriston for 3 nights but found the staff to be caring and helpful, the room clean and comfortable and the food well cook..."
About the hotel
The Lauriston Hotel offers quality AA 3 star accommodation and is situated in the flat coastal town of Weston-super-Mare. The hotel is located on the seafront, overlooking Weston Bay with its Victorian Promenade and easily accessible long sandy beach. The hotel prides itself on its accessibility features that are particularly suited to the needs of visually impaired people.
We welcome assistance dogs and good natured pet dogs and the hotel is the perfect point from which to start your North Somerset adventure with your dog*. Some rooms have been adapted to suit the needs of wheelchair users. Weston-super-mare boasts a large number of well known retail outlets and small boutiques within 5 minutes walking distance. The Hotel is well placed to enjoy Somerset and the nearby surrounding areas, including Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, the towns of Wells, and Glastonbury and the Roman city of Bath. Nearby is the city of Bristol with its famous Zoo and Brunel's SS Great Britain. Locally, Weston has a Sea Life Centre, the world's largest dedicated Helicopter Museum, the newly installed 40-metre high Wheel of Weston and the Marine Lake which is suitable for safe swimming. The wide sweep of Weston Bay has miles of clean sandy beach, and a level promenade boasting superb views over the Channel. Weston beach has designated areas for wind and water sports, and there are boat trips around Weston Bay and further afield. *Only assistance dogs are allowed in public areas of the Hotel. free WiFi
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- 24/02/2016 to 25/02/2025 - Only assistance dogs are allowed in public areas of the Hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Arriving late, from a business flight from Thailand the receptionist was polite, helpful & friendly.
The hotel gave exceptional value for mo...
Great short stay
Very friendly staff.
Room represented great value for money. Only 1 minor issue, the light did not work however I was too busy to bring this...