This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
V-One Hotel Korat is a three-star property placed at a strategic location in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand. The luxurious amenities and fine hospitality offered at this hotel make is a great vacation destination. V-One Korat is a first class trendy boutique hotel in the North-eastern part of Thailand.
The hotel has 70 colourful rooms including 31 Silver, 19 Golden, 16 Platinum, 2 Jewellery Rooms, and 2 Diamond Rooms. All the rooms are spacious, elegant, gracefully furnished and designed. Some of the common room facilities available There are three different restaurants and bars at this hotel to fulfil all food and beverage needs. Restaurant 'V' serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in Thai and Western style. M Chinese Restaurant offers Chinese food and the Beer Garden is the place to enjoy your favourite drinks with live folk music around the swimming pool area.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet