This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown is situated on the shores of Lake Wakatipu. It features views of the Remarkables mountains and is a 5-minute walk to the town centre. There is a variety of affordable rooms and suites, with several bed configurations.
Most rooms have panoramic views of the area. The casual restaurant offers contemporary New Zealand cuisine, for breakfast and dinner. It features excellent views of the lake and is open every day. The bar provides a relaxing atmosphere, with 3 fireplaces. Rydges is a short walk from the gondola. It is a 15-minute drive from Queenstown Airport. There's free parking too! Rydges Queenstown are also very pleased to offer guests free WI-FI throughout the hotel for convenience and comfort in your room.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet