This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin is right in the heart of the city and ideal for business or leisure. You are within strolling distance of stately homes and Gothic revival style buildings; Otago Museum is a fifteen minute walk away, the beach ten minutes drive and the Central Business District is right on your doorstep. Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin has 55 sunny north facing guest rooms and facilities such as newly renovated, contemporary style ensuite bathrooms, broadband, Sky TV, direct dial phones, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and more make you stay convenient and comfortable.
Each room at the Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin has a balcony, and the hotel is fully non-smoking. Offering full bar facilities and also the opportunity to dine in our own restaurant branded "Jimmy Cook's Kiwi Kitchen" where you will be served fantastic Kiwi Cuisine. The hospitality you will find in Dunedin is second to none "Southern Hospitality" is renown throughout New Zealand, some may even say the World, as some of the most genuine warmest hospitality you'll experience anywhere. Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin has 55 sunny north facing guest rooms and facilities such as contemporary style ensuite bathrooms, broadband, Sky TV, direct dial phones, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and more make you stay convenient and comfortable. Each room at the Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin has it’s own private balcony, all rooms are fully non-smoking. Drive into the centre of Dunedin, "The Octagon", head up hill and turn off onto Stuart Street, turn right at the second set of traffic lights onto Smith Street and we are located on your right hand side 20 metres from the intersection. Taieri Gorge Railway, offers a scenic/historic journey through old tunnels and across impressive viaducts spanning ravines and hugging cliff faces. The World's only mainland colony of Albatross - located on Taiaroa Head, approx 30 minutes drive from central Dunedin. Otago Museum. Speights Brewery Heritage Tour - Over 100 years of brewing on display. The Cadbury's Chocolate Factory - full and limited tours available. Monarch Wildlife Cruises - Daily cruises on Otago harbour. Dunedin Botanic Gardens. Penguin, Seal and Albatross Tour. Chinese Gardens. Larnach Castle. A card transaction fee of 1. 5% will apply to all bookings. This includes visa debit (if 'credit' is selected). This fee will NOT apply to Visa Debit (when cheque or savings is selected) or standard EFTPOS debit cards.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Games Console, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 17:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet