This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Tugu Blitar, unprecedentedly the best hotel and restaurant in town and located at the heart of the Town of Blitar, is housed in a colonial building that was built in the 1850s, and was previously owned by a distinguished family of Blitar. After the second World War, the hotel was called Hotel Centrum; many years after the name was changed to Hotel Sri Lestari. Hotel Sri Lestari still exists until now as a neighboring hotel to Hotel Tugu Blitar - both hotels are now one entity called Tugu - Sri Lestari.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Massage, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet