- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"The hotel is in a great location with a 15 minute walk into the centre of Oxford. Great bar with seating outside. Didn't try the restaurant..."
"The room was nice but I think it was a bit overpriced for what it was. We also ordered room service which was enjoyable food but again very..."
"The Four Pillars was recommended to us and we weren't disappointed. Very well situated, easy and pretty walk along the river into town. The..."
About the hotel
Oxford Spires Hotel, Oxford offers both the business and leisure traveller the best of both worlds. The historic heart of Oxford is less than half a mile away – a pleasant stroll along the riverside or Abingdon Road. Nestling in 20 acres of Thames-side parkland, which is adjacent to a horse sanctuary, the hotel has a truly idyllic setting.
Built in Cotswold stone, the modern building blends seamlessly into its historic setting and is decorated and furnished in a classically elegant style. Whether seeking an ideal business location or the perfect breakaway, the hotel provides the highest level of comfort and service. Service is warm and friendly, with that extra attention to detail. But that’s what you would expect from a Four Pillars Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is in a great location with a 15 minute walk into the centre of Oxford.
Great bar with seating outside. Didn't try the restaurant as nothing jumped out on the menu. The spa was ok, the pool was ok but the jacuzzi wasn't working. The steam and sauna rooms looked small so didn't try them but overall a good experience.