- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Great weekend in a beautiful Cotswold Country Inn. Would recommend...."
"Very enjoyable two day break. Peaceful homely quality hotel. Food excellent. Refurbished romm lovely. Good location. Will return...."
"I staid in Room 12 which was spacious, had a certain charm and lovely views. It's a shame this experience was let down somewhat with a very..."
"The hotel was easy to find and in a convenient location. The staff were particularly good and friendly...."
"Lovely hotel, only stayed one night for my husbands birthday but would stay there again...."
About the hotel
Tucked away behind a bank of mature trees, Hatton Court sits on the edge of the Cotswold escarpment between the Cathedral City of Gloucester and the glorious village of Painswick. Hatton Court is a reassuring size not large and impersonal, nor too small. As a former splendid Cotswold home, the feeling is one of being eminently comfortable as opposed to grand.
Nothing is hurried. Warm soft furnishings balance the picture windows that allow you to take in the broad horizons beneath the escarpment to the Malvern Hills and the Severn Estuary. The peace and the surrounding Cotswold countryside and comfortable bedrooms, some with whirlpool baths, make for a goodnight's sleep. The rooms at Hatton Court offer free wi-fi, tea and coffee facilities, work space and a TV. All have an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. Some have spa baths and countryside views The reception is very much a lounge with armchairs, magazines and an open fireplace for those chillier days. Next door the bar is more a place to relax, take tea, read and talk than to rush. The care taken to prepare the food, combined with a smiling service is complimented by the thought that has gone into creating the restaurant.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 15/08/2016 to 30/09/2025 - Please note Hatton Court is a non-smoking hotel. Please contact the hotel prior to arrival for dinner reservations as tables cannot always be guaranteed. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Great weekend in a beautiful Cotswold Country Inn.
Very enjoyable two day break.
Peaceful homely quality hotel. Food excellent. Refurbished romm lovely. Good location. Will return.