This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments on Darling Harbour is a unique four star heritage-listed building. Originally built in 1883, The Oaks Goldsbrough was Sydney's original Goldsbrough-Mort Woolstore. Maintaining many historical features, such as the ironbark columns and tallow-wood flooring, The Oaks Goldsbrough Apartment Hotel combines the outstanding facilities and service of a modern hotel with the privacy and spaciousness of a fully self-contained apartment.
All rooms include 30 minutes continuous use of FREE INTERNET per day. With each apartment having full laundry and kitchen facilities, this apartment hotel is a must for your Darling Harbour accommodation requirements. Enjoy a coffee in one of the two cafes located within the building or take an under cover walk to the Harbourside Shopping Complex. Located on the Light Rail station and only footsteps to the many restaurants and bars located in Darling Harbour, Pyrmont, Cockle Bay and The King Street Wharf. Photo ID and a $75 Credit Card pre-authorisation will be required upon check in. Cash is not an acceptable form of bond payment when staying with Oaks Hotels & Resorts. All credit/debit card payments made will incur a 1. 5% card transaction fee.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, CD Player
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet