This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Pacific Hotel Cairns commands a downtown "dress circle" waterfront location on the picturesque Cairns Esplanade. The Reef Fleet Terminal, a two minute stroll away, is the major departure point to the Great Barrier Reef. The hotel is across from the Esplanade Lagoon, amidst the restaurant precinct and close to the seaport, city shopping, parklands and the Reef Casino.
The Pacific Hotel Cairns is the ideal base for visitors who wish to explore and enjoy the spectacular attractions of tropical Far North Queensland. All 176 rooms have private balconies with most having superb views overlooking the harbour and parklands. The hotel has a tour desk in the lobby to assist visitors in selecting the best activities to enjoy during their visit. The hotel also boasts one of the finest restaurants in Cairns, the Bushfire Flame Grill. Here guests enjoy a Brazilian-inspired, Australian-style barbecue. Metre long skewers of succulent Australian beef, pork, lamb and chicken are seasoned, marinated and gently roasted on the churrasco grill. Waiters slice sizzling hot roasted meats from the skewers directly to your plate. The restaurant also offers an a la carte menu. Bushfire opens for dinner from 5. 30pm until late. Breakfast is available daily from 6. 30am until 9. 30am. Other facilities include a swimming pool, the Sugar Cane Rhumbar for pre dinner cocktails; tour desk, 24 hour reception, internet kiosk, vending machine area and wifi in public areas and accommodation rooms. 5 key selling points: 1. Superbly located Right on the Esplanade partially overlooking Trinity Harbour, parklands and only a short stroll to the Reef Fleet Terminal -the major departure point to the Great Barrier Reef. The restaurant precinct, casino, night markets, convention centre and cruise liner terminal are nearby. 2. Australian owned and independently managed smaller 'boutique style'' hotel of 176 rooms in a classical style with tropical ambience. 3. Very popular Bushfire Flame Grill features Brazilian inspired, Australian style BBQ which brings the theatre of the Churrasco Grill right to your table. Guests can feast as much as they like from the mouth watering skewers of export grade Australian meats brought to the table accompanied by delicious side dishes. 4. 2012 was the completion of a brand new and stylish enhancement programme to the swimming pool and terrace incorporating a modern contemporary look incorporating privacy screens, glass mosaic tiling, an expansive all weather timber sun deck and the latest Italian outdoor furniture. This was followed up in 2013 with a refurbishment to the entranceway and lobby giving the Pacific Hotel a fresh, modern style. All guests now enjoy free public wifi in the lobby area. 5. Over the past two years all rooms have been refurbished. All rooms have private balconies. The higher levels provide magnificent views of the Esplanade parklands and Trinity Inlet. Features include wired broadband access, wifi, tea and coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board, free digital safes and work space.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet