- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"Booked an exec room on late rooms. When I arrived they said they'd double booked and had to downgrade me. Not a problem cos I got £40 off an..."
"Lovely hotel-shame about the parking, very little under hotel, and as I am temporarily disabled (no blue badge). I was asked to go to a loca..."
"Very nice rooms. Staff very accommodatin. Bar prices a little steep for area. But overall I would stay there again..."
"Could not fault it for the price. Fantastic!..."
"Good accommodation at a reasonable cost. We enjoyed quality but also the best price...."
About the hotel
Jurys Inn Derby is ideally located in the Cathedral Quarter which is bursting at the seams with heritage and culture as well as a thriving business district for the business traveller. Discover unique stores, a vibrant café culture, Market Place and Market Hall (housed in stunning Victorian architecture), and a range of museums, galleries, concerts and tours all within a ten minute walk. You can also enjoy a ten minute jaunt from Jurys Inn Derby to St Peters Quarter, Derby’s epicentre of shopping .
Peruse a range of high streets stores, discover Eagle Market, and lose yourself in Westfields Derby for an immersive day in retail therapy. St Peter’s Quarter also offers a range of fantastic restaurants, bars and event venues for business entertaining or a romantic night on the town. For those wishing to explore outside the city centre, our Derby hotel offers short drives to Alton Towers amusement park, Kedleston Hall and the breath-taking Peak District and Dales. Whether you're a Jurys Inn business or pleasure guest, our city centre hotel in Derby will ensure you enjoy all the treasures that this beautiful city has to offer Free mini gym on site & Free WiFi available throughout the hotel. Discounted car parking is available at Chapel Street car park, Chapel Street, Derby, DE1 3GU. The car park is a 3 minute walk from the hotel. All Jurys Inn guests can avail of a 20% discount off their car parking charges, please ask for your car parking ticket to be validated at Reception before you leave the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Jurys Inn Derby
I was not impressed with the hotel at all.
The beds were small, the pillows were hard and the car park was full which meant we had to leave our car in a multi-storey over the road. The road was a very busy dual carriageway so we had to cross back to the hotel over this road. We also had to pay to park.
Jury's Inn Derby
Staff were pleasant and helpful.
No criticism of the cleanliness of linen, bathroom etc but the carpet looked old and was presumably harbouring a lot of grime and germs. The basin was cracked and the waste pipe poorly fitting allowing grime to collect. There was plenty of choice at breakfast and most of it good quality. croissants a bit dried out and scrambled egg rather anaemic. I didn't have a good night's sleep as the pillows were like bricks and there was a constant roar of air conditioning and plumbing. A notice on the bed said there was a choice of softer pillows in a bag on the shelf but unfortunately these were just as hard. They are obviously trying to conserve unneccessary energy use and the room thermostat was effective and easy to use. However the corridors were freezing and the stair wells which hardly anyone uses were roasting!.