- 13 guest reviews
"Rooms clean and comfortable. Staff are very polite, friendly and helpful...."
"I stayed here the night before, and wasn't nearly as happy as the second night. The first night I stayed in the older part of the hotel, whe..."
"Fabulous stay, would definitely stay again. Would highly recommend you opt for a room overlooking the beautiful gardens and woodland...."
"We arrived early but was welcomed and made to feel at home by the General Manager and staff who all made a point of making a fuss of our dog..."
"This is the second time we have stayed here. A truly Excellent Hotel. Staff friendly and efficient. Good spacious very clean room. We had pr..."
About the hotel
Driving along an avenue of chestnut trees, you soon realise the peace and seclusion of Hogarths Hotel. Set in 26 acres of beautiful woodland, it's hard to believe that you are only a few miles away from the centre of England's second largest city. With its cosmopolitan atmosphere and world-class facilities, Hogarths Hotel is minutes from the town of Solihull, and just a short journey to Junction 4 of the M42 or the Dorridge train station.
Free parking is available on site.
All of the bedrooms here at Hogarths House are furnished to the highest standard ensuring your stay is both comfortable and relaxing. As all rooms are individually designed, some features may vary from room to room. All include cosy king size beds, tea & coffee facilities, flatscreen HD TV, free WiFi and L'occitane toiletries.
Guests can enjoy a wonderful dining experience in Hogarths' Brasserie. Enjoy exquisite dishes created by the executive chef, as you relax and enjoy the stunning views across the gardens. It's the ideal location for meeting friends for coffee, having a romantic meal, or to have a family gathering. The restaurant is built on the ethos that food tastes best when it's made with the freshest ingredients and seasonal produce sourced wherever possible from trusted, specialist suppliers.
There are a wide variety of activities and attractions within 30 minutes of Hogarths with everything you could wish for, ranging from skiing on real snow, to city centre shopping or even a spot of live theatre! Local attractions include Tamworth Snowdome, Go Ape, Alton Towers, Dudley Zoo, Bullring Shopping Centre, the NEC, Kenilworth Castle and Coventry Cathedral, just to name a few! Hogarths is also within easy access of Oxford and Stratford upon Avon.
With every last detail designed to perfection, all you have to do is relax and enjoy the luxury and comfort of Hogarths accommodation.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Jacuzzi, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 02:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms clean and comfortable.
Staff are very polite, friendly and helpful....
I stayed here the night before, and wasn't nearly as happy as the second night.
The first night I stayed in the older part of the hotel, whe...