- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Great hotel, slap bang in the middle of Edinburgh. We arrived at 10.30 & were allowed early check in at no extra cost. Service was great, ro..."
"Excellent welcome and helpful staff. Wonderful view over the city from our room on the 5th floor. Will use this hotel again...."
"Had a great time from the minute we walked in until the minute we left. very nice hotel. staff very helpful and friendly. rooms lovely. bed..."
"Great stay. Had a deal on laterooms which made it great value for money. Excellent service from reception staff and bar staff...."
"Stayed here for a Business Trip, but also made a weekend of it. Very accommodating & nice room. Breakfast not great, but Ok...."
About the hotel
G&V Royal Mile Hotel, Edinburgh is set in the heart of the capital and the only five-star hotel on the historic Royal Mile. The hotel is on the doorstep of Edinburgh Castle and close to Holyrood Park, Holyrood Palace and Princes Street. Offerings include 136 stunning bedrooms and suites, free Wi-Fi, onsite car parking, a contemporary restaurant, flagship bar, spa, fitness centre and 3 meeting rooms.
The hotel boasts 136 exquisitely designed bedrooms and suites that balance style with comfort. Amenities include Nespresso machines, LCD TV's, free high speed Internet and other truly desirable, modern indulgences. Bedrooms have been designed by leading Scottish artists and designers. The interiors throughout the hotel are stylish and playful with a kaleidoscope of colour. Stylish bar, Epicurean features Scotland's first and only evogro hydroponic system and dedicated herbalist, creating, curating and concocting the city's most innovative and exclusive drinks. The bar takes vision from the Scottish Colourists, post-impressionist painters from Edinburgh who were inspired by the strong and vibrant colours of contemporary French painting and the Mediterranean light. In much the same way, Epicurean takes inspiration from their vivid colour palettes and Mediterranean ingredients - from herbs to fruit and vegetables - to create delicious original drinks with a Scottish twist. Award winning Italian restaurant Cucina offers authentic, seasonal, modern cooking. Menus are inspired by classic Italian cuisine with a Scottish twist. Dishes are created with the finest ingredients and freshly prepared with passion; complemented by an enchanting wine list. The hotel has breath-taking views over the Royal Mile, Edinburgh's historic Old Town, Arthur's Seat and even on to and across the Firth of Forth. It is a great choice for those interested in old town exploring, history and architecture. Transport systems are convenient with bus and tram stops within walking distance, Waverley Train Station is an 8 minute walk away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 15/08/2014 to 25/08/2023 - Any booking with for 14 days or longer will need to adhere to additional Terms & Conditions. The hotel will contact the guest directly for validation of the booking and a deposit may be required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect hotel for an Edinburgh retreat
Great hotel, slap bang in the middle of Edinburgh.
We arrived at 10.30 & were allowed early check in at no extra cost. Service was great, ro...
G&V Royal Mile Hotel
Excellent welcome and helpful staff.
Wonderful view over the city from our room on the 5th floor. Will use this hotel again....