- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Second time I have stayed at the pentahotel and it doesn't disappoint. Staff are friendly, atmosphere is brilliant and it is very central to..."
"Pentahotel was visually impressive upon arrival, rooms were clean but a little small. I opted for a deluxe room but if this was a deluxe roo..."
"Hotel was a great location. Was clean. Staff very good. The breakfast that we decided not to have as it was £15. And to park there that was..."
"Absolutely loved my stay. The staff was very welcoming and approachable. The rooms are wells sized and well maintained. Definitely would rec..."
"The room was perfect and comfy. There were films to choose from for free which is a rarity. The bar was 24 hour and breakfast had everything..."
About the hotel
Better because it’s Birmingham.
We’re less than a mile from the city centre, located just off the A38, but a million miles away from the usual. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the pentahotel Birmingham.
Just the tonic for the weary traveller, or the visitor who's raring to go. Perfectly positioned to jump-start your visit to England's Second City. In fact pentahotel is much like Birmingham itself: relaxed, confident in its unique personality and right in the middle of it all!
We have 131 well-appointed bedrooms split over 7 floors, conveniently located near the city centre. They include many fine comforts, from a wonderful, comfy bed to the larger-than-usual flat screen TV, free in room movies to cool toiletries just begging to be taken home. WiFi is available throughout the hotel, and you’ll find our unique ‘maxibar’ on every corridor, a much better choice of drinks and snacks than a minibar!
Guests can freely relax in our pentalounge – it’s the heart of the hotel with a billiards table, latest games console, 24 hour bar and the best steak n’burger and cocktail combos in town! If you would rather chill out in your room, 24 hour room service is also available. If you don’t want to leave behind your workout regime when you stay with us, there is a high-spec fitness room at your disposal too.
If you do wish to explore outside of our walls, we are located conveniently just outside the city centre, making a whole boatload of attractions easily accessible for you – plus Birmingham New Street station is only a ten minute walk away. For those that love to shop, Bullring Shopping Centre is a 10 minute walk away and the city centre is only a ten minute drive. Other nearby attractions include Aston Villa Football Club, Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Warwick Castle, Drayton Manor, the Birmingham Science Museum and the Birmingham Hippodrome Theatre, just to mention a few! There is a wealth of things to do, and the nightlife on your doorstep isn’t bad either.
There is parking available on site on a first come, first served basis, costing £16 per night. There are many other car parks within short walks of the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Second time I have stayed at the pentahotel and it doesn't disappoint.
Staff are friendly, atmosphere is brilliant and it is very central to...
It was ok
Pentahotel was visually impressive upon arrival, rooms were clean but a little small.
I opted for a deluxe room but if this was a deluxe roo...