About the hotel
At the heart of the picturesque Georgian Village of Woburn, standing proudly at the gateway to the Woburn Abbey Estate; with its 3000 acres of deer park and Humphry Repton inspired landscape, you will find The Woburn Hotel, one of Bedfordshire's finest country hotels. With its spacious and relaxed seating areas, contemporary and individually designed bedrooms and multi award- winning restaurant, Olivier's, The Woburn Hotel offers a modern twist on a country classic house. Just eight miles from Milton Keynes and just off junction 12, 13 or 14 of the M1.
Less than an hour from London, Cambridge & Birmingham. The Woburn Hotel offers an ideal overnight base for anyone on business in the area. As part of The Bedford Estates, the hotel also makes a perfect base for visitors to Woburn Abbey, Woburn Safari Park, Woburn Golf Club and other sightseeing and leisure activities in the area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Small walkway from down r to o main room.
Poor waitress couldn't even get room service tray through the space and had to Sal sideways. For newly £130 per night not value for money. Did ask for an upgrade nothing available. Tried to get a table in restaurant but was booked up for valentines nothing for paying guests. Once I did eat there absolutely superb food and breakfast made my stay.