This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Royal British – Princes Street is a friendly hotel designed to meet the needs of both business and leisure visitors to Edinburgh. Right in the heart of the city, situated in the well known and busy shopping area of Princes Street, the hotel is the perfect base for a stay in Scotland's capital. Many of the rooms in this majestic building have views across the city and its castle, which is particularly spectacular at night.
We now provide free limited guest wifi at a speed of 400kbits, this is a free to use service suitable for browsing the internet, face book, webmail etc. If a guest would like to pay for a more premium service this is available for £1. 00 per hour, £5. 00 per day and £10. 00 per week, at speeds up to 3072kbits that is capable of streaming on line media.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet