- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"The difficulty with finding a spot to stay in a city is that you either have to pay for services that you will never use, or you end up with..."
"All A ok..."
"Stayed here for Download festival this year and last year. The staff are all really friendly, welcoming and helpful and there's a really nic..."
"Old style guesthouse, a little outdated, but a warm and helpful staff made up for that. I am six foot tall and the shower was fixed at 5 foo..."
About the hotel
At Hylands we pride ourselves on treating guests like individuals and aim to cater for their every need. Ideally situated close to Nottingham University, Highfields Hockey Club, Nottingham Indoor Tennis Centre, Wollaton Park and Attenborough Nature Reserve, Hylands offers clean and comfortable accommodation and a warm and friendly atmosphere. With an award winning pub offering real ales and a large selection of wines and whiskey and several excellent restaurants all within easy walking distance our guests dining needs are well catered for.
The array of shops, theatres, bars, concert halls, bowling and skating arenas on offer in the city centre are just a few minutes away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Games Console, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 23:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Poor quality, friendly service
I had read good reviews about this place but not sure why.
The hotel is very tired looking and dated
The shared bathroom is too far away from the bedroom, particularly in the middle of the night if you need the loo. The milk at breakfast was sour. The overall stay wasn't great