- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I was happy. The money I pay it's worth. I will stay again...."
About the hotel
Nojoum Hotel Apartments offers guests the highest standards of service and excellence, overlooking the city centre and Dubai International Airport. It is ideally located in the heart of Dubai, just a 5-minute drive from Dubai International Airport and only minutes away from Dubai Old Souq and main shopping centres. Nojoum Hotel Apartments can offer travellers luxurious suite apartments with an ideal setting for longer stays and a high level of personal attention and services.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All Stays in Dubai are subject to City Tax, Service Charge & the 'Tourism Dirham Fee' these are all payable on arrival at the Hotel. The 'Touism Dirham Fee' is a small tax per room per night. The LateRooms.com rate for Nojoum Hotel Apartments in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice location. Family hotel.
I was happy.
The money I pay it's worth. I will stay again.