- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Excellent staff, great breakfast, lovely location, well stocked bar, food too pretentious, bathroom / shower far too small. It feels like yo..."
"The Hotel Wroxham was ok but a bit tired. The lock on the room did not work...after 10 mins and several attempts it finally worked. Our room..."
"Looks dated from the outside, but inside it is really nice, the staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were spotless we had a river view whi..."
"The staff at the Hotel Wroxham were all very friendly and most helpful. We were upgraded to a balcony room which was a lovely surprise. The..."
About the hotel
Overlooking the River Bure, the Hotel Wroxham has 18 comfortable ensuite bedrooms and offers one of the best restaurants in the area with a wide selection of tempting menus where guests can enjoy views for miles across the beautiful Norfolk Broads. The bustling Bar is open daily serving hand pump ales and a good selection of spirits and wine. The Hotel, is just eight miles from the historic city of Norwich and a similar distance from the wild and beautiful North Norfolk coast.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent staff, great breakfast, lovely location, well stocked bar, food too pretentious, bathroom / shower far too small.
It feels like yo...