- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The hotel was brilliant, the rooms where of a high quality, with an exceptionally comfy bed. Breakfast was well catered for and well run, go..."
"Quiet and relaxing...."
"Lovely stay. Room was nice, clean and pretty but a bit on the small side and not as swish as expected from the photos on the website. But th..."
"Attended a wedding at Southend Barns with Crouchers as a base. Nice friendly welcome, good bar and breakfast. Couldn't have asked for more...."
About the hotel
'Crouchers Restaurant, Bar and Hotel' is located in Chichester, West Sussex. Crouchers is an early 1900's farmhouse, which has been converted to a 27 luxury bedroom hotel. All our rooms are of an equal standard, the difference is in the size of each.
Please call direct for family, twin or interconnecting rooms. The main house contains our superb award winning restaurant, private dining facilities and bar, welcoming residents and non-residents. Crouchers is the perfect place to relax, eat and drink. The staff are notably friendly and efficient. Dinner in are 2 AA Rosette restaurant will be a highlight of your stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant hotel for Goodwood Race Trip
We stayed at Crouchers for 2 nights as a base for our Glorious Goodwood trip.
We booked a small double without breakfast at £125 per night. Had this rate included breakfast I would have rated the hotel higher as the food was very good (we at both breakfast and dinner at the hotel which was good) although to be charged £21 for breakfast we felt was on the high side. The small doubles were disappointing. Our first room was not to our liking at all. Small, in need of redecoration, old furnishings and smelling of dog (the hotel is pet friendly - I am not!), I immediately went to reception to request a move. This proved very difficult as the hotel was full but we were moved eventually to another ground floor room in the barn which although an improvement due to no dog smell, was very small indeed and under the stairs so lots of noise from the guests above entering and leaving the room. Ok for us as we were out early and back late but otherwise would have been very annoying. Both rooms and communal areas would have welcomed a lick of paint and old dark wood furniture certainly resembled nothing of the pictures of the rooms advertised. On a brighter note this wasn't the case in the bar area or restaurant which were lovely, very nicely decorated and presented and very pleasant to eat in. The staff were absolutely lovely, very professional and friendly and made what could have been a disappointing stay into a pleasant one.
Perfect place to spend a weekend
The hotel was brilliant, the rooms where of a high quality, with an exceptionally comfy bed.
Breakfast was well catered for and well run, good presentation.