- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"It was our first time in this hotel as we live close by in Camberley. Unfortunately a few problems when we got in to bed there was stains of..."
"I had booked for two nights as had to travel into London for a football match at Wembley. Farnborough hotel was lovely and clean. Staff were..."
"Beautiful room with access to the lovely clean spa and pool facilities. The quality of the breakfast was fantastic. Would definitely stay th..."
"I stay here at least once a year with friends. This was the first time I stayed with my family, and it wasn't the best experience. Firstly o..."
"Children had to leave pool at 7pm which not good when open until 8pm..."
About the hotel
Village Hotel Farnborough is conveniently situated just 1 mile from Farnborough Train Station and is a perfect base for guests visiting the area for business or pleasure. Enhance your visit by exploring nearby attractions including Thorpe Park, Legoland and Windsor Castle. Free Wi-Fi and parking are available to all guests.
Village Hotel Club offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym to relax in; theatre-style dining and bar; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE Wi-Fi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to a Club Room - the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Village Gym Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service kiosks. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Farnborough.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 12 years old
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note: no pets are allowed. Health & Fitness entrance fee is £5.00 per person per stay. Village Hotels do not accept cash payments or cheques but major credit & debit cards only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
It was our first time in this hotel as we live close by in Camberley.
Unfortunately a few problems when we got in to bed there was stains of some sort on the sheet and on the duvet cover. There was a vent above our door made loads of noses from upstairs that I did not get to sleep until 3 am and around 1 people running up corridor and slamming doors . We was going to complain but no one was at desk so we left in early morning
Village Hotel Farnborough