- 2 guest reviews
"Really nice luxury accomadation. The staff are extremely helpful...."
"Lovely hotel,I stayed in the hazel suit along with my wife and two kids,aged 4 & 8, it was ideal the kids had a sperate room,which they love..."
About the hotel
At Ffynnon, we give you a special place to unwind and relax in complete comfort. Situated at the foot of Cader Idris in Southern Snowdonia, we offer 5 star award winning luxury accommodation from which to explore or enjoy time with family or friends. Whether you choose to curl up with a good book from the library, enjoy afternoon tea or something stronger from our honesty bar, indulge in the outdoor hot-tub or simply relax in your sumptuous room – a cool mix of the classic and contemporary awaits.
Winner ‘Best Small Place to Stay’ – National Tourism Awards 2010
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre
- Golf 9 Hole, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Sailing, Games Console, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 21:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Can't wait to visit again.
Really nice luxury accomadation.
The staff are extremely helpful....
Excellent accommodation,shame about the weather.
Lovely hotel,I stayed in the hazel suit along with my wife and two kids,aged 4 & 8, it was ideal the kids had a sperate room,which they love...