- 6 guest reviews
"It was only one night, but everything was perfect..."
"What a beautiful little place to stay, the house has so much character. We were given the choice of rooms so we picked the one with the bigg..."
"Great little guesthouse, I got the superior room and it was superb, large bed, loads of soft furnishings, nice decor and pictures, tiny TV,..."
"we will be back many thanks to Jim...."
"The accomodation is ok, but we stayed on the first floor and there was a room above us with the worlds creakiest floorboards (ours was the s..."
About the hotel
Sunshine Cottage, built in 1787 and originally part of 'The Sun Inn' is situated in the conservation area (opposite an Inn and Restaurant) of Newbold Verdon on the Leicestershire/Warwickshire border. Very close to Mallory Park Race Track (2m), Bosworth Battlefield (2m) Stoney Cove National Diving Centre (6m). East Midlands Airport and Donnington Park Race Track are a 30 minute drive away.
Our high quality ensuite rooms with exposed original beams have all modern facilities for business or leisure stays, including free in-room wifi access and digital TV. A full traditional or continental breakfast is served in the farmhouse style dining kitchen using locally sourced ingredients wherever possible.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
It was only one night, but everything was perfect...
What a beautiful little place to stay, the house has so much character.
We were given the choice of rooms so we picked the one with the bigg...