- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"friendly staff room a bit tired food very good but limited choice..."
"Room was good but cleaner needs to work a little harder on the dusting..."
"Breakfast staff very friendly and attentive but staff serving behind very slow. Excellent value for money and provided a great location for..."
"Glad we stopped here on our way to Cornwall Paid just over £50 for bed and breakfast 2 people so I wasn't expecting a lot Pleasently surpri..."
"We had a stop in here on our way to our main holiday and it was excellent value for money and the he staff were very friendly...."
About the hotel
The Waterloo Cross is a rural inn, located away from the main town and perfect for visiting the local attractions which include Sheppy`s Cider Farm, Diggerland and the Donkey Sanctuary. The quaint town of Cullompton is a few miles away and the Blackdown Hills offer some beautiful walks for those who enjoy the outdoor life. A charming and friendly inn with 11 en-suite rooms, offering generous lounge, dining and drinking areas, both inside and out.
Situated on the Devon/Somerset border the Waterloo Cross is the perfect location to relax and unwind. Just five minutes from the M5, it is most conveniently positioned to enjoy exploring these picturesque counties. Enjoy one of our mouth-watering freshly, prepared meals in the intimate restaurant, or if you prefer a more relaxed environment, the bar also serves an extensive snack menu and some of the finest cask ales ever tasted. Find us: At Junction 27 of the M5 take the A361 exit to Tiverton/Barnstable. At the roundabout take the first exit onto A38 heading to Wellington/B3181/Uffculme.
- Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Waterloo Cross by Marstons Inns
friendly staff room a bit tired food very good but limited choice...
Room was good but cleaner needs to work a little harder on the dusting...