- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Lovely room, excellent food, great entertainment and the bonus beautiful weather. Lovely relaxing place to stay...."
"hotel was.lovely and facilities appeared to be great however totally geared up. For the over 75s. waiting staff were buzzard to say the leas..."
"A lovely relaxing hotel & location no complaints..."
"In all very good...."
"We went for one night only. Had the loveliest of times in some beautiful surroundings and would recommend the experience to anyone who just..."
About the hotel
The outdoors beckons with the Yorkshire Dales on your doorstep, 45 acres of superb garden, fishing, shooting and a games lawn. Inside our hall you'll find it's just as glorious - stained glass, marble and oak wooden floors. Relax in the drawing room, tempt your taste buds in our award winning restaurant and dance the night away to live music.
- Disabled Facilities, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Croquet, Bowls, Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 17:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room, excellent food, great entertainment and the bonus beautiful weather.
Lovely relaxing place to stay.
This hotel really only for pensioners
hotel was.lovely and facilities appeared to be great however totally geared up.
For the over 75s. waiting staff were buzzard to say the least.